The City of Emeryville, tucked in between Berkeley and Oakland on the Eastern shore of the San Francisco Bay Area, is the home to the Bay Area’s first cohousing neighborhood, as well as a cohousing-ish Artists’ Coop that predates the concept. Here’s where you can register your interest and learn about opportunities.
Where do you call home?
How can we build community together, wherever we live?
We will link from here to campaigns, openings, communities, challenges, opportunities, partners, and much more.
- Alameda Maker Farm: Non-residential EcoVillage on former Naval Base
- Antioch Coming Soon:Fast-track affordable cohousing/EcoVillage near BART!
- Berkeley Petition: Join us in supporting Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act (TOPA)
- El Cerrito
- El Sobrante
- Emeryville Rentals: Doyle Street Cohousing
- Oakland Workdays: Kingfisher Cohousing; Virtual Tours/Openings:Phoenix Commons Senior Cohousing
- Pleasant Hill Virtual Tours: Monthly at the most-suburban East Bay Cohousing neighborhood
- San Leandro
- Walnut Creek