We know we’re not the only game in town
And we’re glad, because there’s no way we can do it all ourselves!
Here’s where we list events organized by our partners, such as:
- East Bay Permaculture Guild
- Other regional and national cohousing groups
- Global EcoVillage Network
- Sustainable Economies Law Center
- Gray Panthers of Berkeley and the East Bay
Your related events could be here too. Ask us about how to work with East Bay Cohousing.
- Friday, November 10, 2023 at 09:00 AM
- Your home via Zoom
- Curious about cohousing but don’t know where to start?
- Want to meet with cohousing newbies and experts alike?
This (free) monthly gathering, organized by the National Cohousing Association (Coho/US) will include a Cohousing 101 presentation and ample time to connect and ask questions.
We’ll share cohousing lingo, best practices and more information on how to continue your cohousing journey.
Can't make it this time? No worries. Join us once, or every time – we’ll be here every month on the 10th at 10am MT. (9 AM Pacific, 11 CST, 12 Eastern)